HEALTH: Do not drink bottled water kept in your car

This is a health hazard warning which everyone should read, heed and pass along to family and friends.

Bottled water can be dangerous to your health if it has been in your car for a long time.

Plastics are the problem.

Bottled water kept in the car may be very toxic

Important!!

Please read, heed and pass it on.

A friend of ours became very sick after drinking water left in a car overnight and she was ill for a couple of months. Please warn others about this danger.

Bottled water in your car is very dangerous!

On the Ellen show, Sheryl Crow said that this is what caused her breast cancer. It has been identified as the most common cause of the high levels of dioxin in breast cancer tissue.

Sheryl Crow’s oncologist told her: women should not drink bottled water that has been left in a car. The heat reacts with the chemicals in the plastic of the bottle which releases dioxin into the water. Dioxin is a toxin increasingly found in breast cancer tissue.

So please be careful and do not drink bottled water that has been left in a car.

Pass this on to all the women in your life. This information is the kind we need to know that just might save us!

Use a stainless steel canteen or a glass bottle instead of plastic!

LET EVERYONE KNOW PLEASE!

Source: Walter Reed Army Medical Center:

Plastic containers may be very dangerous.

  • No plastic containers in microwaves.
  • No plastic water bottles in freezers.
  • No plastic wrap in microwaves.
  • Dioxin chemical causes cancer, especially breast cancer.
  • Dioxins are highly poisonous to cells in our bodies.
  • Don’t freeze plastic bottles with water in them as this releases dioxins from the plastic.

Recently the Wellness Program Manager at Castle Hospital, Colorado, was on a TV program explaining this health hazard. He talked about dioxins and how bad they are for us. We should not be heating food in the microwave using plastic containers. This especially applies to foods that contain fat. The combination of fat, high heat and plastic releases dioxin into the food.

Instead, use glass such as Pyrex or ceramic containers for heating food. Such things as TV dinners, instant soups, etc., should be removed from their containers and heated in something else. Paper isn’t bad but you don’t know what is in the paper. It’s safer to use tempered glass, such as Pyrex. Some fast food restaurants have moved away from the styrene foam containers to paper. The dioxin problem is one of the reasons.

Also, avoid the use of plastic wraps, such as Cling film, Saran Wrap, and such is just as dangerous when placed over foods to be cooked in the microwave. As the food is nuked, the high heat causes poisonous toxins to actually melt out of the plastic wrap and drip into the food. Cover food with a paper towel instead.

The health warning in this post is very, very important. Please pass this information along to others.

Share
This entry was posted in HEALTH. Bookmark the permalink.