- Stay safe. Move to a safe location.
- In case of injuries, call 911
- If police are present, follow their instructions
- Phone your insurance company
- Move the vehicle only if it is safe to do so
- Get other driver’s information: name, address, phone, driver’s license number, license plate [ photograph what you can ]
- Request a tow truck but be towed to your designation
- Print the AUTO GLOVE BOX Form below and store it in your car.
- Prepare an accident kit for your car: jacket, gloves, water, basic first aid kit
- DO NOT ADMIT FAULT
- DO NOT give out your personal information such as home address, home phone
- DO NOT allow photographs of your driver’s license, insurance information slip
- DO NOT give out your personal information to other people, other witnesses